Ministry of Social Development

If you are a low income senior who has a Person's with Disability (PWD) designation and are classified as Medical Services Only (MSO), you may be eligible for Ministry assistance for medical equipment and devices (such as a scooter) to meet a medically essential need.  The application for this is form HR2138 "Medical Equipment Request and Justification" which can be requested by contacting an agent at 1-866-866-0800.